In this challenging economy, you deserve a break.
Our MINI Way to Health program is a shorter version of our popular, week-long Way to Health program, but it gives you so much!
- Get the keys to creating great health through 11 classes and workshops, with expert faculty guiding you in the macrobiotic approach to health and healing.
- You will also have the opportunity to book a private consultation with one of our experienced counselors that tailors the macrobiotic diet and lifestyle to your particular needs, and can make all the difference in your ability to reach your health goals. Counseling fee: $275.00
- Private Shiatsu (body work) sessions also available for $120.00
- Gain health benefits immediately as you enjoy our wonderful meals, prepared by world-class macrobiotic chefs.
- Our scenic 600-acre campus is an ideal environment for renewal.
- If you’re arriving by air, we offer an economical shuttle service between Kushi Institute and Bradley International Airport (call or email for details).
MINI Way to Health
4 days – Thursday to Sunday Program and Meals Cost: $575 – Programs and Meals Housing Options Number of Classes: 11 Private Consultation: $275 Bradley Airport Shuttle: $75 each way
Way to Health
7 days – Sunday to Saturday Program and Meals Cost: $975 – Programs and Meals Housing Options Number of Classes: 20 Private Consultation: $275 Bradley Airport Shuttle: $75 each way
Arrival: by 3:30 pm on Thursday Departure: by 11:30 am on Sunday
Macrobiotic Cooking Classes
- Daily cooking classes – learn a variety of macrobiotic dishes that support health and healing
- Natural home remedies
- Learn which foods have powerful healing qualities and which to limit or avoid for better health.
- Menu planning – see how to fit healthy macrobiotic cooking into your busy life
- Tips on how to be successful with macrobiotics
- Morning exercises to get your lymph system moving and boost natural immunity and vitality
- And more!
Six weeks after beginning the healing diet and lifestyle, I felt better emotionally and physically than ever before in my life. Kushi Institute has given me the gift of life with vitality and joy!” Rita Van Tassel, Colorado