One of the most common resolutions people make for the new year is to improve ones health. Unfortunately many people fall short on this goal. The program is designed to give you the tools to shift your direction towards better health.
Highlights of this innovative program include:
- Surviving the holidays and eating out (how to create balance).
- The significance of managing your condition and what that actually means.
- Common mistakes in Macrobiotic practice.
- Factors in taking your health to the next level.
- Setting goals for 2017.
- Menu planning made easy.
- Cooking Class: The Essential Dishes for Health
A powerhouse program that propels you into the new year!
Warren Kramer is an internationally recognized macrobiotic counselor, educator and cooking instructor. For the past 23 years, he has studied and lived the macrobiotic way of life. Warren teaches the macrobiotic approach to health and wellness, including principles of food selection and preparation, exercise, work and personal relationships. Warren maintains an active counseling practice in Brighton, MA. Please contact him for more information or to schedule an appointment at: Macrobiotics New England.com
* $575 is the program fee which includes program and meals. Residential accommodations are available at the Kushi Institute and are a separate charge.
*Schedule subject to change