CBD oil and its products are gaining ground as some of the most popular supplements being marketing over the internet. CBDMuscle, a U.K. company, is marketing products with CBD oil for bodybuilders and athletes to relieve pain, recover from intense training and serve as an athletic supplement designed to trigger muscle-building processes. Do they work as intended, or is using CBD oil just a gimmick? The details will likely surprise you.
Bet You Didn’t Know This
The proverb “what you don’t know can’t hurt you” is clearly false – a speeding car hidden around the corner can hurt quite a bit. One of the proverb’s logical alternatives, however, is true. “What you don’t know could help you.” Most people don’t know that CBD oil contains chemical compounds that connect to retrograde neurotransmitters in the nervous system called endocannabinoids. 
The endocannabinoid system, known as ECS, is made up of these receptors that are located throughout the central and peripheral nervous system. These receptors connect easily to the chemicals in CBD oil, which are called cannabinoids. The ECS system was only recently discovered, and marijuana and hemp studies were mostly made in the late 20th century.
The chemicals can produce a calming effect, regulate cognitive and physiological processes, decrease inflammation, reduce stress, promote better digestion, improve motor control and activate the pleasure-reward centers.  Each of these processes has a direct relationship to athletic activities in training and bodybuilding efforts.
What Is CBD?
The term “CBD” refers to substances found in both the hemp and cannabis plants. Collectively, these compounds are called cannabinoids. Specifically, CBD stands for cannabidiol, which is a cannabinoid found in both marijuana and hemp.
The CBD derived from hemp delivers the same therapeutic benefits that marijuana does, but the oil is legal because it doesn’t contain any THC. THC is the psychoactive ingredient in cannabis that produces the “high” that recreational users of the herb enjoy. Cannabidiol derived from marijuana might have some traces of THC.
The trend of legalizing and decriminalizing marijuana use continues to gain widespread support all over the world. CBD oil made from marijuana has a bit more kick for those who like it, but the medical benefits of CBD don’t depend on the “kick” factor.
The discovery that CBD derived from hemp works just as well in medical treatments has revolutionized the supplement industry, and many traditional supplements now take advantage of the proven health benefits of CBD oil.
Understanding CBDMuscle Products
CBDMuscle products include balms, pure CBD oil and bodybuilding supplements. Designed specifically for all kinds of athletes, these products deliver surprising benefits. Some of the benefits of using these products include:
- Legal Benefits of Cannabidiol TherapyYou can order hemp-derived CBD products without worrying about getting into trouble. CBD products are legal when they’re made from hemp instead of marijuana.
- Reduction of Fatigue After WorkoutsCBDMuscle products provide the therapeutic effects of cannabidiol. The effects of legal CBD are just as potent for medical therapies as medical marijuana or products derived from cannabis. CBD oil is commonly used to relieve the symptoms of cancer, and it can do wonders for relieving fatigue after a challenging workout.
- Relief from Muscular InflammationInflammation is a common result of athletic training and bodybuilding. Workouts not only build muscle and increase endurance but also increase inflammation. Even simple workouts can cause microtears in the muscles, trauma and inflammation of connective tissues and joints. CBD can relieve inflammation quickly and effectively. 
- Fast EffectsCBD oil works quickly to provide relief.
- Build Muscle and Increase StrengthOral supplements using CBD can help you build muscle mass and increase strength.
- Dosing FlexibilityYou can take CBD products before, during or after your workout.
CBDMuscle Products for Athletes and Bodybuilders
CBDMuscle uses different cannabinoids in its proprietary formula. Each has a distinct purpose. There are more than 60 cannabinoids in hemp, and these chemicals deliver a range of health benefits.  The benefits of CBDMuscle products include:
- FDA approved
- All natural
- Excellent customer reviews and testimonials from elite athletes
- Reputable manufacturer
- Affordable prices
- Increased mental clarity
- Reduced muscle fatigue
- Increased physical and mental health
- Faster workout recovery times
- Reduced stress levels
- Relief from inflammation
- Antiemetic effects
- Better sleep
- Reduced muscle spasms
- Lowered levels of cortisol so that you can exercise longer
CBDMuscle uses four different cannabinoids in its formula to deliver distinct benefits. These four compounds include:
- Cannabichromene – CBCCBC, which is short for the cannabinoid cannabichromene, is often overlooked. Clinical studies of CBC are conducted less often than those for the other cannabinoids, but clinical research shows that the compound has analgesic, antimicrobial and bone- and brain cell-stimulating effects. 
CBC blocks pain and inflammation when combined with CBD, and it also interacts strongly with CB-1 receptors in the ECS to release chemicals that calm the brain. CBD, on the other hand, connects more readily with CB-2 receptors.
- Cannabigerol – CBGCannabigerol – CBG for short – is a chemical precursor to both THC and CBD. The compound connects with receptors in the ECS system and helps to regulate immune cell production. CBG is non-psychoactive and has many health benefits.
Studies show that CBG relieves pain, stimulates healing and bone formation, provides antibacterial and antifungal effects, reduces inflammation and provides neurological benefits.  All these benefits are useful to both athletes and bodybuilders.
- Cannabidivarin – CBDVCannabidivarin, aka CBDV, complements the other cannabinoids in CBDMuscle by focusing on injuries and trauma. After an injury, nausea and depression are common in athletes. CBDV produces anticonvulsant and antinausea effects, reduces tension and calms frayed nerves.  CBDV is non-psychoactive and well tolerated when used medicinally.
- Tetrahydrocannabivarin Acid – THCVATetrahydrocannabivarin acid, which is abbreviated as THCVA, is similar to THC chemically, but the compound is not psychoactive. The compound is used in CBDMuscle to provide an extraordinary level of relief from joint pain.
Studies show that THCVA reduces the pain and inflammation of joints and the surrounding soft tissue. The compound also has antispasmodic and antiproliferative effects, the latter of which means that it stops cells from spreading. 
Extra Strength 12% CBD Recovery Oil
The CBDMuscle Extra Strength CBD Recovery Oil is the perfect choice for relieving aches and pains, soothing inflammation and helping you recover quickly after a demanding session of exercise or training.
The health benefits of CBD are clinically validated to relieve pain, reduce inflammation, treat neurodegenerative disorders and reduce the stress of a vigorous workout and other physical activities.
CBDMuscle CBD oil is approved for oral use, and the recommended dosage is to take one or two drops under the tongue twice a day.
6% CBD Recovery Oil
The milder version of 6% CBD Recovery Oil is recommended for people who are new CBD users. The unique blend of phytocannabinoids delivers perfect therapy after a routine workout. Side effects are rare and generally mild. These include:
- Low blood pressure
- Hallucinations in rare cases
That’s why it’s safer for new users to try the 6-percent formulation instead of the 12-percent formula. The recommended dosage is one to three drops taken under the tongue twice a day.
CBD Recovery Balm
CBD balm by CBDMuscle invigorates and revitalizes the skin. It’s made from a unique blend of soothing oils and cannabidiol to reduce inflammation, treat rough skin and relieve muscle aches. Studies show that topical treatments can provide relaxation, encourage sleep, treat nausea, relax muscles and stimulate appetite. The transdermal absorption rate is high, and cannabidiol can treat inflammation and pain topically without any gastrointestinal distress. 
The balm can be applied anytime you have muscle fatigue. Just rub a little into the skin, and avoid making contact with the eyes. The balm ingredients include hemp seed oil, cocoa butter, grape seed oil, beeswax, coconut oil, terpenoids and other essential oils.
Full Strength 4% CBD + BCAA Formula
This supplement formula gives a special punch to amino acid supplementation. CBDMuscle blends its proprietary formula of CBD with branch chain amino acids to deliver great support for muscle growth and recovery. CBD is legal to use no matter whether you’re an athlete, bodybuilder or amateur fitness enthusiast.
The World Anti-Doping Agency removed CBD from the list of banned substances in athletic competitions as of January 2018.  That decision opens the gates for all types of CBD supplements to target physiological processes and the body’s ECS receptors.
Branch-chain amino acids, BCAAs, are nutrients that are critical in muscle breakdown and protein synthesis, which are paired processes that build muscle. Amino acids are normally obtained from food, but BCAA supplements are effective in giving the body enough resources for extreme physical activities. Clinical studies show that BCAA supplements improve liver function, reduce fatigue and relieve muscle soreness. 
BCAA supplementation has also been proven effective in losing weight, decreasing hunger, regulating blood sugar, increasing exercise capacity and the body’s ability to handle insulin. 
Taking the Full Strength 4% CBD + BCAA Formula is easy. You can take it before, during or after your workout. The recommended dosage is two servings daily. All you need to do is mix one scoop of the powder with 250 ml of water. You’ll get an immediate benefit of increased energy and long-term benefits that include relief of joint pain and muscle fatigue.
The Benefits of Buying Supplements from a Trusted Company
CBDMuscle.com is the official company website where you can buy CBDMuscle products. The company offers free delivery from its United Kingdom headquarters. It normally takes 2-3 business days, but you can speed up your delivery by requesting a faster carrier at a nominal charge. The website accepts multiple payment methods including most credit cards and PayPal.
The parent company, Wolfson Berg Limited, is a trusted name in the supplement industry. The company includes entrepreneurs, marketers, nutritionists and engineers who have a passion for health and e-commerce. The company’s core concept is bringing unique products to market in the beauty, health, supplement and food industries. 
What you don’t know can hurt you, or it can prevent you from receiving the benefits of knowledge. Here are some questions about CBDMuscle products and CBD:
- How do I take CBDMuscle products?The CBD oils are food-grade quality and clinically approved for sublingual ingestion. You just put 1-3 drops under your tongue for one of the fastest ways to get CBD into your system. Take twice a day.
The balm is made for topical application on the skin. Just rub a small amount of the balm on any area that’s inflamed or sore. The CBD balm is absorbed quickly, and CB-1 and CB-2 receptors make the process even faster. Apply as needed to soothe pain.
The CBD Oil + BCAA Supplement is a powder that you can mix with water or other beverages. Just add one scoop of powder to 250 ml of liquid. Take twice a day in the morning and evening.
- Tell me more about the endocannabinoid system and why it’s relevant to my workout.The ECS system consists of two types of receptors: cannabinoid type 1 and cannabinoid type 2. These names are abbreviated as CB-1 and CB-2. CBD stimulates the release of a cannabinoid called 2-AG, which stimulates the CB-1 and CB-2 receptors. 
These receptors play critical roles in all kinds of metabolic processes in training, recovery, hormone production, mood regulation, memory, appetite and other functions. These receptors are tailor-made to connect to the ingredients in CBDMuscle products. The health and bodybuilding benefits are enormous because of the chemical attraction between cannabinoids and the endocannabinoid system.
- Is CBD oil safe for athletes?CBD oil is well tolerated for most people, which is why it has become the treatment of choice for people suffering from many health disorders. CBD delivers the beneficial effects of medical marijuana treatments without the psychoactive component or worries about legal issues in areas where medical marijuana hasn’t been legalized.
Products that are safe for people who are ill are generally safe for average consumers. CBD is not recommended for pregnant or nursing women. CBD causes few side effects, but these include lightheadedness, tremors in people who are predisposed to them, low blood pressure and drowsiness. 
Dry mouth is one of the more common side effects, but there are thousands of everyday foods and products that can produce the same effect. Chew some gum, or drink a beverage to relieve any temporary dryness of the mouth.
There is one situation that bears mentioning. It’s a rare occurrence, but CBD has been known to interact with hepatic drugs, which are used to treat liver dysfunctions. It takes a high dosage of CBD, but cannabinoids can neutralize P450 enzymes, which can result in alterations to the way some hepatic drugs are metabolized. This is a minor side effect because the same effect can occur when eating half a grapefruit.
Lightheadedness is generally a temporary effect caused by a drop in blood pressure. This effect can be treated by drinking coffee, tea or soda. If you become drowsy, don’t operate machinery or drive.
For professional and collegiate athletes, a major concern is drug testing. CBD products were taken off the proscribed list of performance-enhancing substances by the World Health Organization in 2018, and the 2018 Farm Bill legalized hemp-derived CBD in the same year.
- Can you get high from CBD?CBD oil made from hemp is certified to have less than 0.03 percent THC. Only products with less than 0.3 THC are legal for sale anywhere, and that amount can’t get you high. That should be reassuring for most people, but a few will be annoyed.
- Do you really get relief from muscle pain after taking CBD?Decades of studies on the CB-1 and CB-2 receptors prove that CBD reduces inflammation and pain and accelerates muscle recovery.
- Which CBDMuscle product is best for bodybuilding?The CBD Oil + BCAA Supplement works best for bodybuilders because it delivers the proven benefits of branched-chain amino acids and CBD oil.
- Do the products come with a guarantee?CBDMuscle offers a 60-day money-back guarantee on all its products.
- I’m vegan, and many products don’t work for me. Are CBDMuscle products suitable for vegans?CBDMuscle products are vegan-friendly and made from herbs, vegetable oils, vitamins and minerals.
What Is the Verdict on CBDMuscle?
CBDMuscle is made by a respected company, and although the product is relatively new, the outlook for its success ranks among the most promising for any athletic supplement. CBD binds with the body’s CB-1 and CB-2 receptors to deliver powerful workout benefits. CBD and the other cannabinoids used in CBDMuscle products are scientifically proven to provide many health and workout benefits that include reducing pain, managing stress, treating inflammation, relieving joint pain and modulating sleep.
If you want to gain lean muscle, CBDMuscle Full Strength 4% CBD + BCAA Formula provides the branched-chain amino acids that are used by elite athletes all over the world. However, the cannabinoids provide a shortcut to the endocannabinoid system by way of CB-1 and CB-2 receptors.
You get fast relief from pain, cramps and fatigue, so your body can utilize the BCAAs more fully in your training. If you exercise too aggressively, the cannabinoids can relieve inflammation, promote healing and reduce nausea and discomfort of stress and physical injuries.
The CBD balm and CBD oils made by CBDMuscle are excellent for use before or after your workout to provide a similar level of therapy for sore muscles and fatigue.
Preliminary reviews and testimonials of the effectiveness of CBDMuscle products are overwhelmingly positive. These include endorsements by two elite athletes: Robert Taylor, World Kickboxing Champion, and Chris Eastwood, Supermoto Champion.
Robert Taylor used CBDMuscle for many weeks, and he reports receiving relief from muscle fatigue, which helps him maintain intensity throughout his kickboxing matches.
Chris Eastwood endorses CBDMuscle CBD oil as a great way to ignite energy reserves. Eastwood also found relief from muscle fatigue by using the product.
CBDMuscle products work for top athletes in all disciplines and sports, but they also work well for anyone who wants to maintain his or her health with exercise and conditioning. The verdicts are being compiled daily for these new 2019 products, but the initial finding of this review is highly positive.
References: https://theemeraldmagazine.com/cannabinoids-and-the-central-nervous-system/]  https://terravidaonline.com/cbd-research/the-science-behind-cannabinoids/  https://breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/an-athletes-guide-to-inflammation-what-to-eat-and-what-to-avoid  https://elixinol.com/education/what-are-cannabinoids/  https://www.medicalmarijuanainc.com/medicinal-value-of-cannabichromene-cbc/  https://www.healthsmartcbd.com/blog/3-cannabinoids-consider-health/  https://420evaluationsonline.com/health-and-news/cbdv-even-more-effective-than-cbd  https://www.endoca.com/blog/thca-thcv-cannabinoids-future  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4851925/  https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Can-CBD-Improve-Your-Fitness-492449781.html  https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-1005/branched-chain-amino-acids  https://www.metaboliceffect.com/science-bcaa-supplements/  https://www.wolfsonberg.com/about  https://ouncemag.com/the-nervous-system-and-cannabis-connection/  https://elixinol.com/blog/known-and-potential-side-effects-of-cannabidiol-cbd/
- 1 Bet You Didn’t Know This
- 2 What Is CBD?
- 3 Understanding CBDMuscle Products
- 4 CBDMuscle Products for Athletes and Bodybuilders
- 5 The Benefits of Buying Supplements from a Trusted Company
- 6 FAQs
- 7 What Is the Verdict on CBDMuscle?