A totally hands-on macrobiotic cooking workshop!
In this week-long workshop you’ll practice menu planning and preparing meals that are delicious, super-nutritious, and quick to make (15 to 20 minutes) under the expert guidance of Kushi Institute cooking faculty. Whatever cooking skills you’d like to gain, this is your opportunity to work directly with our teachers! Scroll down for program dates.
ONLY $775.00 for the entire week!
The program fee includes all classes and daily, organic meals.
Optional 2-week stay with extra discounts!
$100.00 OFF when you attend both Way to Health and Way to Health PLUS in a row! This reduces your program fee to only $675.00, and your housing and meals for the Saturday between Way to Health and Way to Health PLUS is FREE!
During Way to Health PLUS, I learned so much more than I thought I would, and got lots of hand’s-on experience. I’m very thankful!” Dixie Saint-Martin, Canada
Could you use help with any of these?
- Improving vegetable cutting skills
- Preparing balanced meals in only 15 to 20 minutes
- Using a pressure cooker
- Getting more variety in your meals
- Cooking for 1 or 2 people
- Making meals more satisfying
- Using condiments and seasonings
- Tasty sauces and dressings
- Pressed salads
- Quick desserts
- Delicious sea vegetable dishes
- Seasonal dishes
When you’re able to prepare meals quickly and easily, you’re more likely to stick to a healthy eating plan!
I was hoping for changes in my condition, and wasn’t disappointed. I lost weight, enjoyed daily exercise, learned the foundation for a new and healthier lifestyle, interacted with knowledgeable, personable staff and teachers-for an incredible, incomparable metamorphosis.” Sheryl Allen
Combining a fun workshop format with a relaxing holiday feeling, you have daily hands-on cooking classes, with Tuesday through Thursday afternoons being light on classes to give you abundant enjoyable free time – here are some ideas for free-time options:
- Relaxing, reading, browsing Kushi Store, socializing, or strolling around our scenic property.
- Private sessions at an extra fee may be available. Offerings include: macrobiotic consultation, macrobiotic menu planning, shiatsu therapy, restorative massage, or Feldenkrais Functional Integration.
- Go on a Berkshire adventure! Take advantage of the rich culture and seasonal outdoor activities in the region.
Some familiarity with macrobiotic foods and preparation is required. You are eligible if you’ve done any of the following:
- Previously attended a Kushi Institute program or another macrobiotic cooking program
- Studied cooking privately with a macrobiotic teacher
- Attended Way to Health the week prior to attending Way to Health PLUS
Optional 2-week stay with additional $100 discount!
The regular Way to Health is our most popular program. During most months, you can attend Way to Health then continue on to Way to Health PLUS and receive a $100 discount!
2 week Option Program Prices:
Week 1: Way to Health
$975 – reduced, after $375 OFF price for regular Way to Health
Week 2: Way to Health PLUS
$675 – reduced price – $100 OFF Way to Health Plus
$1,650 – Total program cost for the full 2 weeks – including daily meals.
2 week Option Housing Prices:
Way to Health: Regular 6 night fees
Way to Health PLUS: ALL 6 night housing options are 25% OFF!
The Saturday between the two programs is FREE
Click here for housing options.
Click here for transportation information.