Job Description: Housekeeping Volunteer
• General cleaning of all areas including common areas, offices, bathrooms, bedroom change-overs.
• Generally, 40 hours per week (daily hours will vary according to shift needs)
• Be able to work weekends
Benefits for all volunteers:
• May attend most Kushi Institute classes when off-duty
• Room and dail macrobiotic meals included
Benefits for CRVs only:
• Eligibility to attend one Macrobiotic Leadership Program Level upon completion of one CRV session (17 consecutive weeks)
• Ability to work well with others
• Good organizational skills
• Detail oriented
• Multi-tasking abilities
• Sense of humor a plus!
Please print out the Volunteer application form and send along with 3 work references, copy of U.S. passport or, copy of driver’s license and birth certificate or social security card, letter of interest, resumé and $35 application fee to: Volunteer Opportunities, Kushi Institute, 198 Leland Road, Becket, Ma. 01223 Note: Applicants must be U.S. citizen or have U.S. working papers or green card.Volunteer Application