Wanted Experienced Full Time Book Keeper,
Non-profit experience a plus!
By joining our team, you will be working for an organization that is helping individuals and the world through natural approaches to health and well-being.
Working for Kushi Institute is also a great opportunity for you to experience living in a macrobiotic community and learning the macrobiotic diet, lifestyle, and principles through Kushi Institute educational programs and activities.
Staff Benefits include:
- Working in a team of like-minded people
- Enjoyment of our scenic 600-acre property in the Berkshire mountains
- Delicious, health supporting, organic daily meals – free of charge for staff
- Housing available for employees who do not live in the local area
- Ability to audit classes with renowned macrobiotic teachers in free time
- Some full courses free to staff
- Paid holiday and vacation time
Kushi Institute admits staff and volunteers of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic or school-administered programs.
If interested in joining our team, please email your resume and cover letter to;
For inquiries, please contact us at 413.623.5741 Ext.0