Applicants who can volunteer for a year will be preferred (three CRV sessions), after which, the volunteer will receive Levels 1 through 3 as a benefit.
Front Office Receptionist
· Greeting and assisting patrons
· Creating folders/files/name tags
· Entering data into database
· 40 hours per week, generally 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (with one hour lunch break),
· Weekend hours are required.
· Eligibility to attend Macrobiotic Leadership Program Levels 1, 2 & 3 upon completion of 3 CRV sessions.
· May attend most Kushi Institute classes when not on duty
· Room and all meals included
· Ability to work well with others and follow management direction
· Pleasant personality
· Good organizational skills
· Basic computer skills – knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel helpful
· Detail oriented and high level of accuracy
· Multi-tasking abilities
· Sense of humor a plus