Summer Conference Festival 2014
August 3 – August 17
“Bringing it Home”
TO THE BERKSHIRES
EAT FOR HEALTH. EAT FOR PEACE. READ MORE AND REGISTER HERE!
PRE-REGISTER DISCOUNT BY MARCH 14 for this BRAND NEW event this year!
Which Education Program is Right for Me?
Kushi Institute offers a variety of programs to suit your individual needs, health concerns, personal goals, calendar and budget.
• Way to Health Program – 7 Days – Our Flagship Healing Program has helped thousands of individuals and families prevent or relieve cancer, heart disease, arthritis, osteoporosis, anxiety, depression and other chronic conditions with a balanced natural foods diet, lifestyle and other mind/body practices. Daily cooking classes, lectures and workshops give you the skills to put a well-developed macrobiotic plan in place in your life. Extras include an individual consultation with a senior teacher, shiatsu massage and other personal development sessions. Offered once each month.
• Way to Health Plus Program – 7 Days – Hands on Cooking Spend another great week after the Way to Health Program with further instruction and practice in daily cooking, menu planning and meal preparation. One-to-one guidance makes sure you go home with confidence in your new skills in healthy macrobiotic cooking.
• Mini Way to Health Program – Weekend – Getting You Started If you can’t take the full WTH or WTH+, this introductory weekend program will orient you in a healthy, natural direction.
• Macrobiotic Leadership Program – 1 to 4 Week Levels – Kushi Institute Teacher, Counselor and Chef Training In this outstanding experiential course, you will learn the macrobiotic approach to health and well-being as part of a career track to become a caring, skilled and effective macrobiotic teacher, counselor and chef. Each level includes courses in cooking, visual diagnosis, healthcare, shiatsu massage and energy balancing. Level 1 focuses on Personal and Family Health. Level 2 focuses on Creating Health and Well Being as well as Preventing and Relieving Sickness. Level 3 focuses on Social Health, the Environment and World Peace. Levels may be taken in any order. Each level runs for 1 month and may be taken in whole or in 1-week modules. Graduates of Levels 1, 2 and 3 may enroll in Level 4 for professional training and certification.
• 7-Day Healthy Weight Loss Program – 1 Week – Count your Blessings, Not Calories This popular natural weight loss program is offered four times a year and includes morning exercise, lectures, cooking classes and other activities designed to help you slim down and reduce risks linked to being overweight, obesity, diabetes, heart disease and metabolic syndrome. On a balanced macrobiotic diet, you can eat to your pancreas’, liver’s and heart’s satisfaction and not need to count calories.
• Special Weekend Workshops – Friday to Sunday – Hands on Healing Workshops on exciting, practical topics including Healing Hands: Macrobiotic Energy Healing, Your Face Never Lies: Principles and Practice of Oriental Diagnosis, Women’s Health Seminar, The Art of Longevity, Better Brain Health, Tao Yin Yoga, Fun with Nine Star Ki, and Winter Solstice Retreat and Celebration.
• Children and Family Week – 7 days – Celebrate August in the Berkshires Immediately following Summer Conference, August 17-23, for kids, teens, parents and grandparents. Activities include hands on cooking classes, swimming, hiking, creative art and theater, a talent show, Nine Star Ki fun & games.Subscribe to our Kushi Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/kushiinstitute